Please use this menu to navigate our services
Sky Digital offers over 50 high definition TV channels – far more than rivals Virgin Media and BT Vision.
High Definition TV pictures are lot sharper and clearer than standard TV pictures – with four times more detail than standard TV broadcasts.
Sky HD comes with a special Sky satellite receiver, the Sky+HD Box, which is basically the popular Sky+ Box with an output for connection to a high definition TV.
Here are some of the benefits of the Sky+HD service and the Sky HD digibox:
- Sky HD ChannelsOver 50 channels of HD – more than any other provider
- Amazing HD picture quality – 720p and 1080i formats supported
- Record up to 180 hours of TV, or 60 hours of HD TV onto the built-in disk
- Watch one digital channel while recording another
- Use ‘Series link’ to keep track of your favourite shows
- Browse through a week’s worth of TV with the on-screen programme guide, selecting which shows to record
Pause and rewind live TV.
- Get access to a collection of “on demand” content with Sky Anytime, as well as Sky Box Office
- Control of your Sky HD set-top box over the Internet or from your mobile phone.